Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Really?

Last week, my husband and I were making a produce delivery (we own a vegetable farm) and we came across this vehicle in a parking lot.  I looked.  I looked again.  My husband walks over and all I can say is "Really!?".  Probably said it 4 or 5 times in a row.  I just had to take a picture.

Now I must be way behind the times because when I got back to the clinic I was all excited to tell everyone about this SUV I saw advertising a business that would come and clean up dog poop from your yard.  A few were surprised, but several had heard of this before.  Really?  Maybe it's because I live in a township of less than 1000 people.  It is mostly farmland and dogs can roam a lot of acres.  I live on a farm too, but I like to keep the doggie droppings picked up from around my house.  I have three dogs too so they do their fare share of doo doo.  But really, it takes what? Maybe 10-15 minutes once or twice a week to do this task.

Well after I found out that this is a business that people have heard about before, I checked out the Scoop 4 U website.  They have a really nice web site.  Plus there is a link on there for a site called Pooperoni.  It is a directory of pooper scooper companies all over the U.S.  You just have to love the entrepreneurial spirit of people.  I am not belittling this at all.  In fact, I think it is great.  I just can't believe someone would pay someone else to scoop their dog's poop.  Really?

1 comment:

  1. yea me too. My two dogs will make two full plastic shopping bags a week and although it is kind of gross I can't imagine why anyone would find it to much work to do........

    ReplyDelete